- As a professional with a few direct reports, a CEO with a large team, or a solopreneur with a few contractors; effective 1:1s are beneficial to driving business results. (1:12)
- 1:1s are a private space to receive coaching or mentoring, understand the why, and sometimes to simply vent. 1:1s are a great tool to ensure open ended dialogue. (1:45)
- How to have the right mindset around 1:1s, the importance of setting up a recurring schedule, and why you should make it an open dialogue (3:42)
- The importance of active listening during 1:1s, why Suneera believes getting personal is necessary, keeping an open mind during your meetings, and how to make sure you are prepared for your 1:1s (6:05)
- Why it’s our job as leaders to really check in and make sure the team is healthy and strong, as well as provide them the support they need. (11:50)
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: