Reese Evans is a Mindset + Abundance Coach, Creator of the YES SUPPLY METHOD, and is on a mission to teach the world the power of their subconscious mind, universal laws and how we have infinite potential to create the life we’re all meant to live.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The why behind Yes Supply, how Reese got started in online business and built a community which turned into a signature coaching program
- How our brain’s subconscious programming impacts our lives and beliefs around success and money
- Balancing being a mom and CEO and having a willingness to reach out for support and community
- Stepping into your role as a CEO and becoming results managers vs activity managers
- Reese dishes all the details about her first business and how the lessons learned propelled her into creating Yes Supply
- Hiring a mentor, leveraging products, thinking bigger and using the principles of human design in business
- Reese breaks down her process for automation, the importance of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), and how to leverage your strengths and delegate the rest
- Recognizing your client’s are your biggest ambassadors and creating products they share like wildfire
- Celebrating hitting 1 million in revenue and the importance of showing women that it is possible for them too
Connect with Reese:
Follow along on snapchat: @yessupply
READ THE FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in on: