In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What the 2% club is and why the mission is so important [2:31]
- Suneera’s experience as a daughter of immigrants whose entrepreneurship was a necessity, not an option. [6:15]
- How her first jobs out of college, a snowstorm in Texas and her love for subscription boxes led her to revolutionize payment solutions for small business owners [8:32]
- The beginnings of Fattmerchant, the value of always putting the customer first and getting scrappy when you are starting out [11:04]
- The ‘Shark Tank’ moment for Fattmerchant [24:16]
- The importance of building a team around you and defining core values your employees can rally behind [31:37]
- Taking the time for self-development, hiring team members who are mentors and the importance of execution [35:15]
- Her resilience and grit to keep going with the odds stacked against her and hearing “no” over and over [39:33]
Connect with Suneera:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!