Tu-Hien founded a brand that started from an idea in her dining room to now a 7-figure e-commerce business. Throughout her journey in building a product-based e-commerce business, she learned from mentors, coaches, and by taking action. Tu-Hien is also connecting with mom entrepreneurs to pass along valuable knowledge gained through her journey so they too can achieve success in their business while also raising a family.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Tu-Hien shares her experience with pumping and how it inspired her to find specific solutions for discomfort while pumping (3:43)
- She shares her first foray into what creating the initial prototype looked like and why customer development was the most important part (6:47)
- The impact of looking at the minimum viable product vs maximum viable product, and why it’s more important to incorporate a feedback loop rather than creating a perfect product on the first try (9:49)
- Tu-Hien walks us through her social media and go-to-market strategy, including her digital acquisition of customers for her e-commerce business through perhaps an unconventional way (20:34)
- What kept Tu-Hein going in the early years of product development and bringing it ot market (23:30)
- Tu-Hien shares some big “aha” moments she realizes now in hindsight and what she would tell her past self (25:03)
- What’s in the future for BeauGen and new product lines (27:58)
Connect with Tu-Hein:
Beaugen IG: https://www.instagram.com/beaugenmom/
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life.
Tune in to the episode at: