Trudi Lebron, PhD (ABD), is a diversity, equity and inclusion coach who teaches individuals and institutions how to build successful, anti-racist businesses. In the past seven years, she has grown her company, Scriptflip, into a multi-six figure machine for helping others maximize their social impact. Trudi is the host of the Business Remixed Podcast, has been featured in Forbes and was recognized as one of the Hartford Business Journal 40 Under 40 Leaders in 2016.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Trudi’s professional background in nonprofit led her to teach entrepreneurs and businesses how to make a good living while still being socially responsible. (2:52)
- How her business began in person but Trudi wanted to see transformation happen faster and saw the power of the online space to make that possible. (6:39)
- How to find a balance between fighting for we believe in and making sure that we still mentally and emotionally have the capacity to keep showing up. (10:51)
- The top three things a business owner, without any experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion work can do right now to make an impact. (16:01)
- Practical tips to fix mistakes commonly seen in marketing and sales processes to properly communicate your values and how to then align the actions of your company. (20:23)
- The questions to ask when building an inclusive business and identifying barriers that may be inhibiting you from it. (32:58)
Connect with Trudi:
- Website: https://trudilebron.com/
- Instagram: @trudilebron
- Get on the Show Up & Serve 2021 waitlist: https://trudilebron.com/show-up-2021-waitlist/
- Learn more about the Equity Centered Coaching Collective: https://trudilebron.com/coaching-collective/
DOWNLOAD FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: