“We need a different money narrative. For generations, we’ve felt financial conversations were too taboo to be discussed. As a result, we’re left lacking confidence in necessary, pivotal financial decisions ultimately lead us down a path of financial anxiety and chronic stress.”
On today’s episode, Suneera Madhani sits down with Maia Monell, co-founder of @letsnav.it, the innovative financial and behavior assessment app that is revolutionizing the way women think about their finances and mental wellness.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- Benefits of App-Based Solutions for Financial Wellness
- Root Causes of Financial Stress and How to Boost Financial Confidence
- Unlocking Financial Well-Being Through Savings, Spending, Earning, and Protecting Wealth
- Low Code and No Code Platforms for Bootstrapping a Business
- Empowering Millennial Women in Finances and Wellness
Tell Alexa or Google to play the CEO School podcast or tune in on Itunes, Stitcher, or Spotify to listen!
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
This episode is sponsored by the club, a digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Connect with Maia:
Download the app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nav-it/id1423695301
Tune in to the episode at: