REMINDER – Everything is achievable with consistency
On today’s episode, Suneera Madhani welcomes Dr. Neeta Bhushan mother, wife, entrepreneur, and world-renowned expert performance coach. Dr. Bhushan offers valuable insights in this thought-provoking discussion, teaching strategies to deal with negative emotions and overcome obstacles.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- What led Dr. Neeta to sell her million-dollar cosmetic dentistry practice to create a global movement around emotional resilience
- Why you need to be vulnerable and how to let others into your pain
- How saying yes to new things will make room for new opportunities
- The good kind of stress and how to recognize it
- What to do when you find yourself in the middle of “the suck”
Tell Alexa or Google to play the CEO School podcast or tune in on Itunes, Stitcher, or Spotify to listen!
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Connect with Dr. Neeta:
Order your copy of “That Sucked, Now What?” Book: https://neetabhushan.com/book\
Tune in to the episode at: