Sunny Lenarduzzi is a social media consultant, business growth coach and philanthropist who helps experts turn their experience into six-figure and seven-figure empires using video marketing.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Sunny shares how she accidentally got into the world of video marketing and turned it into a career. (2:29)
- Her walk through of what happened when Sunny realized the dream she achieved was not what she wanted to do and the action she took to start a business without any expertise. (11:01)
- Why failure is not the worst thing that can happen to a business owner and the mindset to push past fear of making mistakes. (17:03)
- One of Sunny’s biggest failures as a business owner, what she learned and how it has adjusted the way she approaches business. (20:02)
- Sunny’s three question strategy that allows her to break free of any overwhelm and recenter herself in a healthy way to keep moving forward. (32:34)
- Top tips Sunny has for those who are building a six, seven, or multiple seven figure business, and how to continue bringing in new leads. (33:39)
Connect with Sunny:
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: