By day, Raena is an HR professional for a professional services firm. By night, she’s been described as a table shakin’, sailor talkin’, truth teller at her expanding corner of the internet, The Working Momtras. The Working Momtras is a community where she discusses all things motherhood, marriage, careers, and parenting. Aksel (5) and Asher (3) AKA the #tinytenants, call her mama.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR: 🎙
- Why Raena chose to create Working Momtras and the supportive community she wanted to build for working moms. (2:19)
- Advice for moms whose identity lines are blurred and is getting back into the workforce or her career hasn’t taken off and how to look introspectively and create their identity. (4:56)
- Raena’s favorite rituals, habits and routines to feel peace as a working mother and how she has adapted with COVID-19 restrictions. (10:22)
- Encouragement to shift the way we traditionally identify career goals and creating goals that are feelings focused instead of results focused. (13:49)
- How Raena is able to create space to write, curate and grow a community while working and raising children during a pandemic. (25:37)
- A really simple and fun way to connect with your mom friends during this time of social distancing and differing schedules. (30:17)
- Top three tips to start building a community in the online space, lessons Raena has learned over the last year. (32:50)
DOWNLOAD FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: