Maya Elious is a personal branding strategist that teaches experts how to position themselves as the go-to authority figure in their industry so they can confidently launch their signature offer.
She’s helped hundreds of students and clients get clear on their message, confidently increase their prices, have successful five-figure launches with their masterclasses, webinars, courses, and programs. Her main mission is to help women increase their impact and income with their gifts and expertise.
When she’s not helping her clients build their online empire, she can be found traveling, scrolling through IG, or watching Hulu.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Addressing a limiting belief we have as women around charging what we are worth and Maya’s advice on a pricing strategy. (3:55)
- Maya’s journey starting out in the brand industry by making customized myspace pages in high school and college then evolved into websites and running a design agency. (6:19)
- Her shift from done-for-you design services to coaching women on how to turn their expertise into a business (10:19)
- The big three takeaways from Maya’s impact weekend event that you can apply to your business. (20:27
- The best and worst pieces of advice Maya has receiving in business and her morning routine. (29:35)
- Maya’s impact on the minority and black community through her work and coaching. (33:41)
Connect with Maya:
Built to Impact: @builttoimpact
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: