Lizzie Assa, founder of The Workspace for Children, is a parenting strategist and play advocate. Lizzie is a mom of three creative kids, and holds a MsEd from The Banks Street College of Education in NYC. Lizzie is an ebook author and digital course creator. You can find Lizzie on Instagram (@theworkspaceforchildren) where she shares advice on parenting and play with her 90k IG followers. Her website is www.workspaceforchildren.com
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Workplace for Children started in her tiny basement art studio where Lizzie helped parents explore self-directed play for their children (2:20)
- Pivoting from her in-person workshops and consulting to sharing her knowledge and expertise online (3:54)
- How to build community when you are first starting out and how Lizzie plans her content so she is sharing actionable tips for parents to implement right away (9:05)
- Lizzie’s tips for surviving this season and the importance of setting boundaries so you can have be more present with your family (14:59)
- Trusting your gut in business, not following the crowd when it doesn’t feel authentic, and coming back to your why as your influence grows (22:37)
Connect with Lizzie:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in on: