Melanie Aubert is a corporate dropout turned 7 figure CEO. She shows women how to CARE + COLLECT with marketing, soulful Selling, and leadership skills.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Melanie explains her own upbringing and how it led her down this unconventional path (3:04)
- Talking about money, revenue progress, and earning is often seen as a taboo subject amongst women. Melanie explains how she wants to break the standard of what a wealthy woman looks like and why it’s important to talk about money (8:25)
- Despite talking about money and success, which initially made her feel intimidated, Melanie shares her belief on why intentions matter, how paying it forward actually works, and how money – like love- is vibrational (10:54)
- How hearing a radio advertisement on her way to work inspired Melanie to quit her job, cash in her 401k, and pursue her dream of starting her own business (14:01)
- Melanie shares her unconventional approach to marketing and why she believes being authentic and having a conversation matters most (20:59)
- Repetition is the most important element of marketing, especially in an online space. Melanie explains how you can leverage that in your business (26:29)
- What is a money mindset and how do we get better at practicing it personally and professionally? (30:46)
Connect with Melanie:
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode, please leave us a five star rating telling us what you enjoy the most. We will be sending CEO School swag for the next 100 reviews so don’t miss out. Write a review and send us a screenshot at email@example.com to claim your swag.
Tune in to the episode at: