Megan Kober is the founder and CEO of The Metabolism Makeover, a virtual nutrition program that teaches clients how to burn fat by increasing their metabolism, not decreasing their calories.
- Megan’s initial disinterest in working as a dietician, trying different career paths, and eventually starting a blog where she could share her approach to nutrition and healthy eating (3:07)
- The beginning of Megan’s coaching business and how she transitioned from 1:1 to group coaching to help women fix their metabolism (6:06)
- How her success on Instagram was not overnight and took 6 years of consistency and giving free value to her audience (11:59)
- Financial struggles Megan faced and how that pushed her to take her business to the next level and ultimately hit 7 figures (14:26)
- Why Megan believes mindset is integral to success and what she does to ensure she is at her best everyday (20:04)
- How Megan’s Metabolism Makeover program is different than anything out there in the nutrition and health industry (29:08)
Learn more about the 2.0 Mastermind: join.theceoschool.co/2-0
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: