Madison is the owner of Madison Tinder LLC and Soulful Scrunchies. She built a 7 figure brand online before the age of 26. She’s passionate about helping women reach their goals and create businesses they love. She started out as a social media manager for local businesses in Dallas, Texas and quickly grew to a consultant, coach and mentor. She started her Scrunchie business last fall in efforts to expand her brand.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Madison started her journey in marketing and entrepreneurship after graduating with a degree in journalism and communications (2:02)
- Bringing her expertise in social media and online and product-based business, Madison talks about the entrepreneurship landscape of 2021 and what we social trends we should be paying attention to (4:41)
- Madison shares her advice about using Instagram and Pinterest for small online & product based businesses (6:52)
- Should you start off with using and mastering one social platform to create content before introducing another one? (8:15)
- Scrunchies aren’t new or novel, but Madison explains how she got her start and how she scaled her product into a subscription service by understanding what her audience needed (9:44)
- Cultivating a relationship with wholesalers – Madison explains what it was like to start sourcing product samples and finding suppliers for Soulful Scrunchies (14:05)
- Madison shares her number one tip entrepreneurs should know about e-commerce and product based businesses (16:53)
Connect with Madison:
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode, please leave us a five star rating telling us what you enjoy the most. We will be sending CEO School swag for the next 100 reviews so don’t miss out. Write a review and send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your swag.
Tune in to the episode at: