Not many people can say they’ve started two successful businesses from scratch, built a £1m brand in their teens, travel the world speaking internationally, had dinner with the Prime Minister & won 11 national & international business and entrepreneur awards. And even fewer people can say they’ve done all that – and so much more – before they were 21-years-old.
CEO & Founder Liv Conlon, The UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year, tenacious and entrepreneurial to her core left school aged 16 & founded her first business ThePropertyStagers. At 19 she built a £1m brand in an industry that was in it’s infancy so Liv knows a thing or two about building a scalable internationally recognizable business & personal brand. She beat the odds & turned her vision into a profitable reality. Liv now uses her own success & experience to help entrepreneurs leverage their expertise to become thought leaders in their space.
DOWNLOAD FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How 16 year old Liv declined the traditional route for university and chose her own path and launched a home staging business. (5:04)
- The rapid growth brought on a lot of challenges Liv and her mom, who was her first employee, navigated together. (8:47)
- Even though her path is unique, there was one experience that confirmed for her she was not meant to live a traditional life. (13:05)
- The 3 pieces of advice Liv has for any entrepreneur working towards hitting their first million dollar year. (18:32)
- How it felt to ask the founder of Netflix to write the forward of her book and what made it possible for her to find the courage to do so. (23:23)
- Liv addresses how to deal with the haters, people who are constantly saying hurtful, untrue things in person and social media. (28:07)
- What has really helped Liv get to where she is today and where she’s headed next in her entrepreneurial journey. (33:50)
Connect with Liv: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oliviaconlon/
Grab Liv’s book “Too Big for Your Boots” in March 2021
Learn more about the 2.0 Mastermind: join.theceoschool.co/2-0
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: