A South Florida native, Lillian Roberts prides herself on building customer-centric companies that are built on teamwork, technology, and integrity. A serial entrepreneur with a passion for small business, she is known as an innovator with an enviable ability to foresee market trends. After a successful exit from the manufacturing industry, Lillian serves as CEO and Founder of Xendoo, a cloud-based Fintech company based in Fort Lauderdale.
Lillian also appeared on the premiere episode of CNBC’s “The Job Interview,” which featured Xendoo and prospective bookkeeper candidates go through a rigorous interview process.
Lillian serves on the Board and is an active member of the South Florida Chapter of the global Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO). A lifelong learner, she fosters a professional working environment where people have the opportunity to continuously grow and develop.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Lillian’s childhood growing up in South Florida and experiencing tragedy from a young age that instilled perseverance. (3:59)
- Figuring out what makes you happy and questions to reflect on four areas of life decide if it’s fulfilling and contributing to others. (12:56)
- Lillian shares how to find a dream career, perfect company to work for or build a business you love. (24:22)
- An analog exercise that will help you figure out what’s important in your life and where to spend your time. (29:24)
- Details on her cloud based accounting company, their unique customer recognition program and where to connect with Lillian on the Clubhouse platform. (38:14)
Connect with Lil:
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: