Jenay Rose is an Online Business Expert who quit corporate America to follow a passion, and grew a 7-figure online coaching business in under 2 years. She’s the Founder of The BOSS Method™️ which teaches hundreds of coaches and consultants how to get to $10k revenue months using organic social media. Her mission is to help people use their experiences and expertise to get seen, get paid, and change lives online.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Jenay’s journey quitting her corporate job and following her passion to become a yoga teacher full time (2:09)
- Dealing with the naysayers and following the small wins along the way when you can’t see the big picture. (8:56)
- Growing her audience on Instagram, pivoting into online coaching, and how rejection can set you up for success. (13:39)
- Advice for those who want to start a business but don’t feel like good enough or qualified without a certification. (25:01)
- Jenay shares about her first failed businesses and the importance of trusting your gut and not being afraid to dream bigger than what others believe is possible. (28:16)
- Tips on effectively selling through social media and discovery calls, how Jenay handles different objections, and her biggest mistake in business. (30:55)
Connect with Jenay:
Free 60-minute Masterclass On The 3 Steps To Your First $10k Month As A Coach, Consultant, Expert
Want to become a coach, not sure where to start? Start here! Join Jenay LIVE on 6/22 to learn the ins & outs of the online coaching industry and the best ways to get started (even if you don’t have a certification or skill set yet)
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: