Reminder: you’re allowed to evolve and pivot as an entrepreneur; it’s how you grow your business.
In this week’s Wine Down Wednesday, Suneera discusses how to diversify your revenue streams, no matter what type of entrepreneur you are.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- First, focusing in on your businesses core offering or signature product
- Identify your customer and product journey
- When the time comes, begin to create adjacent add-on products or services
- You can create different levels of service with different price points
- Get a “Monthly Recurring Revenue”, which can hold a ton of value
- What other product or service that your customer already needs, can you partner with
Tell Alexa or Google to play the CEO School podcast or tune in on Itunes, Stitcher, or Spotify to listen!
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Tune in to the episode at: