Allison Walsh is a seasoned executive, philanthropist, speaker, professional consultant, and Miss Florida 2006. A two-time CEO for national coaching firms, Allison has over 15 years of organizational leadership, mentorship, and coaching experience. She serves as Vice President of Business Development and Branding for Advanced Recovery Systems, a national provider and industry leader in behavioral healthcare. As host of the She Believed She Could and Dear Mind. You Matter podcasts, and the creator of impactful coaching programs, Allison focuses on helping women develop and leverage their personal brands personally and professionally to scale their businesses, careers, and influence while making an impact. Named in the Orlando Business Journal’s 2021 Top 40 Under 40 and Women Who Mean Business. Allison is a proud member of Forbes Business Development Council, Dell Women’s Entrepreneurs Network, The Revenue Collective, and Orlando Business Journal’s Leadership Trust.
Recognizing an unshakable passion for helping others achieve their dreams, Allison is committed to using her vast array of experiences to help women become the go-getters and movers and shakers of tomorrow. By sharing personal experiences, resources and featuring special guests, Allison equips up-and-coming leading ladies with the skills needed to set their own bars high, while consistently reaping the rewards of hard work. Join her on this journey, as she truly believes you can achieve and accomplish your goals while navigating your climb to the top!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Allison shares her journey of how a personal struggle led her to becoming a part of a behavioral health start-up and mental health app creator. [3:29]
- Partnerships founded on friendships aren’t always the easiest thing when it comes to business. Allison explains how she made it work. [9:01]
- Allison shares the idea behind her app Nobu and how she was able to launch it. [15:42]
- Running a business, hosting a podcast and taking time for relaxation can seem impossible but Allison explains how she manages to balance it all because being multi-passionate is okay! [26:53]
- Allison speaks on the importance of finding community with other people who can grow with you [30:52]
Connect with Allison:
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: