“You need to know somebody who has a vision for your business to be able to help you with your taxes.”
On today’s episode, Suneera Madhani welcomes her first in-studio guest, Frances Batista, a commercial insurance and tax expert and founder of @muniinsurance. Suneera and Frances discuss the necessary items a business owner needs to consider to protect their assets and scale them.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- Why you need to “Fund your fears”
- What is Umbrella Coverage, and How to get one
- Building your superhero team: tax, insurance, legal, and accounting
- The number one tip to find the right accountant
- To Golf or not to Golf? And Suneera’s public confession
Tell Alexa or Google to play the CEO School podcast or tune in on Itunes, Stitcher, or Spotify to listen!
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Tune in to the episode at: