“Dieting is like an ex you keep going back to because you remember only the good times & they promise they’ll be different this time.”
On today’s episode, Suneera Madhani welcomes Dietitian Deanna a highly influential health advocate and dietitian in the wellness industry and host of the Top 10 mental health podcast DEATS with Deanna.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- Creating a Positive Relationship with Food
- The Impact of Diet Culture on Women’s Mental Health. Female Entrepreneurship and Mental Health Struggles with Food
- Mindset Work to Overcome Struggles with Food. Stress and Eating Habits
- Delegating and Hiring for Women Entrepreneurs
- The Benefits of Niche Specialization for Entrepreneurs
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Tune in to the episode at: