“As entrepreneurs, we have such an opportunity to be advocates beyond our core products.”
“Whether it’s a business idea or anything else – Take that time to introspect and figure out what makes you different, then work at something you become passionate about.”
On today’s episode, @suneeramadhani welcomes @dianajsolomon, founder of @magicdatesbites, who shares her journey on how she went from being a law-school-hopeful to becoming an entrepreneur and landing an investment deal on the TV show Shark Tank.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- What it looked like to be a grass-roots entrepreneur
- The power of consumer journey mapping and why you need to get clear on it
- How authenticity paved the way for success
- Diana’s Shark Tank and landing a life-changing investment
- Suneera’s favorite shark on @sharktankabc 🤫don’t tell the others
Tell Alexa or Google to play the CEO School podcast or tune in on Itunes, Stitcher, or Spotify to listen!
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Tune in to the episode at: