Dani Fierman is a sales professional that enjoys leading, teaching, and closing deals. She loves to travel, spend time with family, tackle goals, and be a woman in sales. One of her proudest moments in her career was being the first person to make the Million Dollar Club at Stax by Fattmerchant. She is passionate about empowering others to use their voice and showing women that they can break the mold.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dani shares her experience starting out on the sales team and how she managed to find her voice (2:52)
- Reaching the million-dollar club in a male-dominated world, Dani shares what motivated her to keep reaching for more (5:12)
- You’re not a bad person for wanting money and wanting to create financial freedom (6:51)
- Dani shares her two best tips for driving growth and being successful in sales (8:20)
- Advice for early career/entrepreneurs, including what to do when you’re unsuccessful in landing a client, how to get yourself into the right mindset in a land full of no’s and how to always stay on top of your game (12:01)
Connect with Dani: IG: https://www.instagram.com/danifierman/
FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. If you’ve enjoyed today’s episode, please leave us a five star rating telling us what you enjoy the most. We will be sending CEO School swag for the next 100 reviews so don’t miss out. Write a review and send us a screenshot at email@example.com to claim your swag.
Tune in to the episode at: