Christina Galbato is a travel blogger, content creator, and online educator. Through her blog, podcast, and online courses, she not only inspires women to travel, but also helps influencers grow engaged audiences, create quality content, and build profitable online businesses. She is the host of the top-rated Her Life By Design Podcast and has been featured in publications like CNN and Forbes. Since launching her business in 2016, she has grown an audience of over 500,000 people online, helped thousands of women build careers online as influencers and bloggers, and has partnered with brands like Ritz-Carlton, lululemon and Mazda.
- How her passion started as a hobby and led to creating an online empire. (3:24)
- The value in a side hustle and giving yourself time to figure out what’s next, instead of taking the entrepreneur leap right away. (6:20)
- The misconception that travel blogging is all about free trips; there is always a balance between actually enjoying your travels and creating content for brands. (10:30)
- Creating boundaries around work and expanding her business to launch an online course (14:10)
- Christina gives valuable business tips for growing an audience on Instagram and positioning yourself as a content creator to work with brands. (17:57)
- Why even though the internet is full of influencers, there’s always room for you (25:35)
- Building a team, outsourcing, and why blogging isn’t dead in 2020 (28:56)
Connect with Christina:
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/christinagalbato
- Blog: https://christinagalbato.com/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/her-life-by-design/id1486275339
- Free Instagram training: https://christinagalbato.lpages.co/freeigclass/
- Free blogging training: https://christinagalbato.lpages.co/freebloggingclass/
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: