Sophia is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, side-hustlers and founders-to-be build their dream businesses. Over the past 14 years, she has built big companies and failed hard on the grand public stage.
Today, she publishes a weekly newsletter, shares her thoughts and knowledge on her Instagram, and through her downloadable E-Book, the Side Hustle Bible, as well as free resources like her BioBible and her in-depth online course, Business Class.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Sophia shares her story of building her first business from the ground up, why she doesn’t think you need certifications or an MBA to be successful, and (3:35)
- Business Class, an 8-week program where Sophia is sharing the nuts and bolts of business from her 15 years of experience and 16 plus million dollars in venture capital. (6:44)
- How Sophia went from writing a NYT best-selling book to producing a Netflix series with Charlize Theron.(13:27)
- Why she has chosen to pull back the curtain and mentor entrepreneurs in Business Class (16:06)
- The inevitability of disappointing people and how to be OK with saying no and setting boundaries (22:38)
- Sophia shares hard lessons learned with Girl Boss, live events, and investors. (32:50)
Register for Business Class here: https://takebusinessclass.com/
Connect with Sophia:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in on: