Meet Alyse. She is Big Vision’s Co-founder and Partnership Director. Alyse was recently recognized as Orlando Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 and Women Who Mean Business Award, and also by i4 Business Magazine for the Emerging Leader Award. As the co-founder of one of Orlando’s leading creative agencies, Big Vision works with local, national, and international brands including the Orlando Science Center, Orlando-Sanford International Airport, YMCA of Central Florida, RealThread, Red Bull, The Nature Conservancy, RumbergerKirk, and a number of national franchises. Big Vision is an award-winning brand solutions company with over 23 ADDY Awards for their brand, web and video work, and took home the ‘2019 Best of Show: Online’ for their website design for Omni Fight Club. Big Vision was recently recognized by Orlando Business Journal for the Best Places to Work Award and nominated as one of GrowFL’s Florida Companies to Watch. Alyse is also Co-founder of The Balcony Orlando, a gorgeous open-air rooftop venue with an elegant, urban feel. Floating 11 stories above the streets of Downtown Orlando, this event venue stuns with views of the city in every direction!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you should learn under other entrepreneurs first If you want to start your own company, learn from their mistakes, and grow through experience. (9:06)
- Alyse’s exit from corporate and launching Big Vision after years of working for others (16:10)
- The challenging first years of business – making wise financial decisions, living off of savings, hiring talented employees, and reinvesting in the business. (25:16)
- The mindset and strategy required to scale to 1 million dollar revenue and why you should treat each relationship like gold (31:33)
- The one skill every female entrepreneur needs to develop and why. (32:52)
- Releasing the pressure of having a work-life balance and instead embracing work-life integration (39:47)
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/alysequinn1
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/alysequinn/
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: