Meera Kothand is a decorated email marketing specialist and 3X Amazon Best-selling author, based in Singapore. Through her books and acclaimed website, Meera offers her customers simplified, low pay wall opportunities to confidently enter the digital space of email marketing, product launching, and blog development. Meera, much like the two of you, is dedicated to being the CEO of her life and more importantly – helping other women do the same.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Meera shares her journey and how she got into the digital marketing space
- What top trends we’re going to see in digital marketing in today’s landscape – the changing privacy laws and Facebook ads, using new platforms and running lead ads
- The cost of running ads may seem extortionate but Meera explains how you need to shift your mindset and consider what you’re selling your product for and what return you’ll make. Conversion matters more than cost!
- Meera shares her foolproof conversion system she uses with her own business and clients. The first step is to plot out the different stages of awareness your audience is at and how to write emails that properly convert.
- Content pillars are important for informing the copy you write and the products you launch. However, there are moments where our ICA, brand voice, and content pillars are misaligned. Meera shares some tips for how to really tie your content pillars all together cohesively as a brand, even in and outside of launch periods.
- In 2021, most people head straight to Instagram to shop. What does the future look like for traditional forms of marketing and is it still viable, or is digital the only way forward? How can you still participate in the digital network on a limited budget?
Connect with Meera:
Free Email Course: https://www.meerakothand.com/email-lists-newbies/
This episode is sponsored by the club, a Quarterly box and digital monthly community to help you level up and leadership and life. Learn more at join.theceoschool.co/theclub
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: