Role: Project Manager
Role type: Full time, employed, 40 hours a week
Salary: $40-$55k depending on experience
Location: Flexible virtual, Orlando travel regularly required
Start date: As early as Nov 1st
Are you a detail-oriented, organized and results-focused superstar with a passion for ensuring that the cogs of a business machine are well oiled and running smoothly to achieve the business vision?
We’re a leading company working with entrepreneurs all over the world to help them scale their businesses. We deliver our training through online courses, an online membership and in-person events.
We’re looking for a rockstar to take our company vision and turn it into reality by managing our projects and working with our team members to make it all happen. You’ll also be responsible for developing internal systems and processes to help us in this fast-growth stage.
You’re not a taskmaster simply responsible for getting stuff done – you’re the kind of person who is always finding better ways of doing things and you take pride in a project done well. You’re also the kind of person who will help the team do their very best work, so that you can do your best work (and have a tonne of fun in the process)
For the right person this role offers the perfect progression into our Head of Operations role leading the whole company as we scale.
*Important: This position is more than just “completing” projects. We’re looking for someone to keep 5 steps ahead of the team, clearing the path for everyone to make their greatest contribution to the company and protecting the time of the CEO.
You’ll be accountable for turning our vision into reality by managing all projects across sales & marketing, delivery of our online education services and company operations.
You’ll also be accountable for developing systems, managing team members and ensuring the company is as efficient as possible.
Managing projects across the various departments of the company – marketing, delivery & operations.
Delegating tasks to team members and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
Developing online systems and setting up project management software to assist the productivity of the team and complete projects faster.
Identifying bottlenecks and seeking solutions to eradicate them.
Developing new systems in the company to improve efficiency and find better ways of working.
Working with team members and resources to drive a project to completion.
Book internal resources and team meetings as needed.
Following up on meetings to ensure all tasks have been completed and issues resolved.
Produce and manage project timings.
Ensure resources have what they need to complete their tasks.
Use learnings gained in our projects to optimize our processes for new projects.
Assist and support team members as required.
Protect the time of the CEO by being the bridge between them and the team.
Cool under pressure
Get shit done attitude
Lover of all things tech
Required skills and experience
Demonstrated project management experience.
Experience working with teams.
Great at working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
You have depth of knowledge with project management tools.
Highly organized and strongly focused on details.
Strong IT skills
Must have confidence to manage a team and promote best practice.
Able to multitask, prioritize workload and use time efficiently.
Positive attitude in challenging situations and able to provide feedback and direction for team members.
Project management qualifications are not necessary – we are far more impressed by what results you’ve achieved as a practitioner in your craft – not what you say you are on paper.
Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Bonus points if you have worked within a marketing department / agency
Work from Home
Some flexibility on working hours
Vacation allowance – paid 21 days
Professional development budget
Opportunity to travel to events
You’ll thrive in this role if…
- You love taking the lead on projects. You love having full ownership over the execution and results of your projects. You’re constantly seeking to improve these projects asking yourself things like: What’s working? What’s not working? How can I improve this? How can I make this better? Did I see the results I was hoping for? etc. to achieve amazing outcomes. You’re incredibly self-disciplined to be on top of your projects, deadlines and communications with the rest of the team and you’re not afraid to make decisions.
- You pick up new things fast. As well as being able to learn new tools quickly, you love getting your teeth stuck into them so you can learn how to make things work better. We’re a remote online education company meaning we use a lot of different tools to make our team work efficiently and effectively and you love using tech to solve problems.
- You have strong attention to detail. People tend to compliment you on your strong attention to detail and you’re constantly reviewing your work multiple times to ensure it’s as thorough as possible. Your friends and family would probably say that you’re the most organized person they know!
- You have a knack for seeing the bigger picture and thinking strategically. You love thinking about how new ideas fit into the bigger picture of a project, marketing plan and a business. You love strategizing on creative ways to improve projects to create the best content and results as possible.
- You want to be part of an impact-driven company. You want to be part of something special! We’re a marketing education company that is transforming the lives of the people we serve through our training products and we’re making a real difference to their lives.
- You are happy to put in the hours during our busy product launch weeks. All of our team work evenings, weekends and stay positive even when under pressure during our launch weeks throughout the year.
- You’re a natural problem solver. You’re always trying to find better ways of doing things and you thrive under pressure. You don’t crack when you face challenges that need solving.
- You’ve got a passion for numbers. Metrics and tracking data are your jam. You’re probably a bit of a numbers geek, and you’re totally cool with that (as are we).
- You love to blend work and fun. You’re approachable, easy to work with and love a bit of fun in your work day – we’re a young, dynamic team and we like to do business differently.
How to apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
Also include a link to an unlisted YouTube video, not over 1 minute video, sharing:
Why do you want to work with a team that supports female entrepreneurs and CEO’s.
Make sure your cover letter includes a sentence about your favorite party drink!
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2022.