In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Shannan’s experience growing up with no examples of women working outside the home or having careers [3:00]
- Going against the grain of her upbringing and working as a personal trainer to bring in income for her family [12:03]
- How she discovered the option to take what she was doing as a personal trainer online to reach more people with her services [15:23]
- Opening her first brick and mortar location, getting her husband on board with her dreams, and giving yourself permission to think big [18:16]
- Why you need to be creating amazing content in your business to grow your audience [26:40]
- The importance of focusing on building community and real connections with the people you serve [29:13]
- Setting your business up to sell a repeatable system versus trading your time for dollars and the importance of systems for scaling [31:58]
- How Suneera and Shannan became business partners and the story behind CEO School and what to expect from the podcast [38:40]
Connect with Shannan:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!