Ivirlei is an actress and mindset mentor for creatives. Her company, Mavenelle, focuses on helping female creatives and entrepreneurs create a lifestyle around self-mastery and wellness. She’s currently writing her first non-fiction book about shaping your own identity and removing limiting beliefs and developing several personal development workshops for entrepreneurs.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Ivirlei and Shannan connected, and the comment that brought everything into a new perspective for Shannan [1:52]
- The IG live Ivirlei almost didn’t post that went viral and changed everything for her [7:27]
- Why you need to plan and prepare for the success you want [12:35]
- Ivirlei shares her number one piece of mindset advice and the importance of never losing your belief in yourself [20:17]
- How Ivirlei handles her limiting beliefs and negative inner voice so that it doesn’t hold her back [28:26]
- Owning your ability to rewrite your story and believing in the good in other people [32:35]
- How healing the relationship with herself and others has been an integral part of her success [36:35]
Check out Ivirlei’s viral video here: https://mavenelle.com/white-women-who-want-to-help-heres-how/
Learn more about Ivirlei’s workshop, Intentional Activism: https://mavenellelabs.kartra.com/page/FO596
Connect with Iverlei:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way.
See you in the next class!
Tune in on: