Everyday, business owners spend their time and energy posting on social media with zero return. Elise Darma is an Instagram educator who helps entrepreneurs turn their Instagram account into the next revenue stream in their business.
She hosts no-fluff courses and workshops that cut through the noise when it comes to Instagram marketing – so that you can get the most out of your social media efforts, while freeing up your time to do the work you love.
As an educator, Elise has helped her students earn $967,542.23 in reported revenue from their Instagram efforts, and has led hands-on workshops with industry partners like Later and Teachable.
She’s been featured for her Instagram expertise in publications such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Brit + Co, Elite Daily and The Everygirl.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The 8 year journey to build a business, grow a platform, and join the 2% club through building a personal brand. (5:57)
- For the majority of the people out there, you’re not going to go viral overnight and be featured on yahoo.com and have a million views on your YouTube video, you are going to have to put in the consistency and the work and the learning. (14:33)
- Two decisions Elise made that allowed her to differentiate her business and push past a growth plateau of several years (18:10)
- An instagram growth and content strategy Elise discovered while riding her bike during the summer in Toronto. (26:11)
- How to leverage the built in tools that Instagram gives us to easily get engagement back from our audience. (30:12)
- Ways to get started on YouTube and tips so that building your platform is not overwhelming and consistency is achieved. (36:12)
- How to have a personal brand and still set boundaries around sharing your business and personal life (41:38)
DOWNLOAD FULL EPISODE TRANSCRIPT HERE
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. We also have an absolutely incredible FREE resource for you–it’s the 7 lessons we learned building 7 and 8 figure businesses, these are complete game changers and we want to give it to you, completely free. All you have to do is leave a review of the podcast–why you love listening–screenshot the review, and email it to email@example.com and we’ll send it your way. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: